Ngāi Tahu Internship Programme
Anderson Lloyd and Ngāi Tahu are excited to offer two summer internships to support a Ngāi Tahu rangatahi studying a relevant degree.
The Internship Programme will run alongside Anderson Lloyd’s annual Summer Clerk Programme over the university summer holidays.
Summer Internship (2 roles)
- Opportunities in Dunedin and Christchurch
- Sustainability, HR, Marketing, Finance & Operations and Client Services (covering Client On-boarding, AML & Risk).
- Paid summer internship opportunity 2022/2023
- Full time 12 weeks
When the interns start with Anderson Lloyd, they will join our two-day induction programme in Ōtepoti (Dunedin) and meet with other Summer Clerks placed across our four offices. Our firm is open and friendly, and we are sure that interns will quickly feel comfortable dealing with partners and staff of all levels. As an Accredited Living Wage Employer, we will pay you a competitive salary during your three-month internship.
What you’ll need:
- Studying at year 2 or above of a degree relevant to the areas above
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to succeed and a positive attitude
- Be able to spend the summer in Christchurch or Dunedin
- Capability to think, articulate and write logically
- To be a registered Ngāi Tahu whānau member
- Working towards completion of a relevant degree, be in at least year 2 to apply
To apply: Please email a cover letter and CV noting which area you would like to work in to Nicole Bowden at email@example.com. Please reference your email with the opportunity you are interested in.
Applications close: 17th April 2022.
For more information contact:
The Anderson Lloyd HR team
Sophie & Rachael
- Applications close Sunday 17 April 2022