Anderson Lloyd’s construction law team provides strategic and commercially focused guidance at all stages of the construction cycle.
Anderson Lloyd is internationally recognised by top global legal directories for our construction law expertise, including rankings within the 2019 Asia Pacific editions of the Chamber and Partners, Legal 500 and Asialaw Profiles directories.
Our expertise covers:
- procurement strategies and processes
- design, engineering and consultancy agreements
- alliances and early contractor involvement arrangements
- construction contracts, including the industry standard forms such as NZS, FIDIC and NEC
- operation and maintenance agreements
- dispute resolution through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or adjudication.
Our recent construction projects include major irrigation developments, the installation of a new gondola at a New Zealand skifield, a major student accommodation project, expansion of diary factories, major windfarm and hydro-power developments, greenfield hotel and tourism sector developments, and a major multi-use sporting facility.