Anderson Lloyd’s construction law team provides strategic and commercially focused guidance at all stages of the construction cycle.
Our expertise covers:
- procurement strategies and processes
- design, engineering and consultancy agreements
- alliances and early contractor involvement arrangements
- construction contracts, including the industry standard forms such as NZS, FIDIC and NEC
- operation and maintenance agreements
- dispute resolution through negotiation, mediation, arbitration or adjudication.
Our recent construction projects include major irrigation developments, the installation of a new gondola at a New Zealand skifield, a major student accommodation project, expansion of diary factories, major windfarm and hydro-power developments, greenfield hotel and tourism sector developments, and a major multi-use sporting facility.