Rural and agribusiness
Anderson Lloyd has an extensive rural and agribusiness practice. We have specialist expertise in the farming sector and act for a wide range of farming businesses.
This includes including advising on:
- agreements for joint venture farming entities
- resource management, including consents for irrigation, effluent discharge and prosecution work
- acquisition and disposal of farming properties and rural businesses
- water rights and water schemes
- co-operative company shareholdings
- finances and ownership structures of farming businesses
- succession and inheritance issues
Our lawyers have experience in supporting and advising the businesses that support New Zealand’s primary sector. This includes advising supplier co-operatives, distributors and service providers in the sector.
In addition, the Anderson Lloyd team has expertise advising:
- a number of New Zealand winemakers and grape growers;
- on a broad range of irrigation schemes
We form solid partnership with our agribusiness and rural clients and assist them to find solutions and to reach their business goals.