Rural and agribusiness
Anderson Lloyd has an extensive rural and agribusiness legal practice.
We have specialist expertise in the farming sector and act for a wide range of farming businesses. Our agribusiness and rural lawyers are able to advise you on a variety of legal matters related to your farm or rural property.
Our agribusiness and rural lawyers advise on:
- agreements for joint venture farming entities
- resource management, including consents for irrigation, effluent discharge and prosecution work
- acquisition and disposal of farming properties and rural businesses
- water rights and water schemes
- co-operative company shareholdings
- finances and ownership structures of farming businesses
- succession and inheritance issues
Our agribusiness lawyers have experience in supporting and advising the businesses that support New Zealand’s primary sector. This includes advising supplier co-operatives, distributors and service providers in the farming sector.
In addition, the Anderson Lloyd team has expertise advising:
- a number of New Zealand winemakers and grape growers;
- on a broad range of irrigation schemes
We form solid partnerships with our agribusiness and rural clients and assist them to find solutions to reach their business goals.