Notification of Stage 3 of the Queenstown Lakes Proposed District Plan
Stage 3 of the Queenstown Lakes Proposed District Plan was notified on Thursday 19 September 2019.
Stage 3 includes:
- The review of the following Operative District Plan zones:
- Industrial A and B Zones;
- Ballantyne Road Mixed Use Special Zone;
- Three Parks Special Zone;
- Township Zones.
- The introduction of three new zones:
- General Industrial Zone;
- Three Parks Commercial Zone;
- Settlement Zones.
- A new district wide Wāhi Tūpuna chapter and map overlays.
- Design Guidelines for residential zones and the Business Mixed Use Zone.
- Various amendments/variations to other chapters of the Proposed District Plan decided in Stages 1 and 2 of the review.
The full Stage 3 package is available on the QLDC website: https://www.qldc.govt.nz/planning/district-plan/proposed-district-plan-stage-3/
Submissions on Stage 3 of the Plan can be made from Friday 20 September to Monday 18 November 2019.
Want to know more?
If you would like to discuss how Stage 3 may affect you, or you would like assistance preparing a submission, please contact our specialist Resource Management team.