Senior Associate, Ōtautahi | Christchurch
LLB (First Class Hons), BA, University of Canterbury
Anna is a Senior Associate in our Litigation team. She advises clients on a broad range of matters including insurance, insolvency, property disputes, contractual disputes and debt collection. Anna enjoys the variety of work she is involved in.
Anna joined Anderson Lloyd’s Christchurch office in May 2014 as a Solicitor, and she was admitted to the bar later that year. She graduated from the University of Canterbury with a Bachelor of Laws degree (First Class Honours) and a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in political science and history.
Anna is a member of the Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association of New Zealand, Women in Restructuring and Insolvency Association and the Canterbury Women’s Legal Association.
- Disaster Damage: Where to from here?
- Are restrictive covenants or easements hampering your development?
- Equal Pay Amendment Bill passes
- Updates to the Parental Leave Scheme
- COVID-19 update: Changes to the Parental Leave Scheme
- Working from home – Who is responsible?
- Employment Court clamps down on breaches of minimum entitlements