LL.B, University of Otago
Luke is a Solicitor in our Property and Private Client department and is based out of our Dunedin office. He specialises in residential conveyancing, trusts and personal affairs with particular experience in residential property purchases and sales, leasing and financing arrangements. He also advises on trusts and personal affair structuring, including establishing and administering family trusts, and advising in relation to Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney.
Luke began with Anderson Lloyd as a Summer Clerk in November 2019, progressed to a graduate role and was admitted to the bar in 2020.
Luke studied at the University of Otago and graduated with a Bachelor of Laws in 2019.
- Succession and Forestry Rights
- The Trusts Act 2019 – Now in force
- New Zealand and China sign an upgraded Free Trade Agreement
- Crown Pastoral Land Reform Bill – Public Submissions now closed
- Snapshot of new laws and regulations
- The Organic Products Bill 2020 – a proposed regime to regulate New Zealand’s organic farming industry