Senior Solicitor, Dunedin
Jessica is a Senior Solicitor in our Resource Management Team. She began with Anderson Lloyd as a Law Clerk in our Christchurch office in November 2018, and progressed to Solicitor after being admitted to the bar in September 2019. Jessica supports the Resource Management Team in our Christchurch and Dunedin offices.
Jessica studied at the University of Otago and graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Science (majoring in Geography).
Jessica is a member of the Resource Management Law Association and the Otago Women Lawyers’ Society.
- Winter grazing standards deferred
- New regulations and requirements for private drinking water sources – Water Services Bill 2020
- Thinking about environmental due diligence
- Freshwater reforms confirmed
- Resource Management Amendment Bill passes final reading
- Christchurch City Council proposes changes to Airbnb rules