Solicitor, Tāhuna | Queenstown
LL.B, B.A, Victoria University of Wellington
Laura is a solicitor in our Resource Management team and is based out of our Queenstown office. She is a local of the area having grown up in Queenstown before moving to Wellington for University. Laura graduated from Victoria University of Wellington in 2019 with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Political Science), and was admitted to the bar in Dunedin later that year.
Laura is community minded and in 2020 helped administer the Wakatipu Greatest Needs Fund Medical and Mental Health Fund. The fund is a private fund raised by the Wakatipu Community Foundation to help people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown.
- National Policy Statement for Highly Productive Land
- Environmental Policy Update
- Exposure Draft of the National Policy Statement for Indigenous Biodiversity
- Exposure draft of proposed changes to the National Policy Statement for Freshwater Management 2020 and the National Environmental Standards for Freshwater 2020
- Otago Regional Council Flood Protection Management Bylaw Review