Senior Solicitor, Christchurch
LLB, BA, University of Canterbury
Rachel is a Senior Solicitor in our Litigation Team. She advises clients on a broad range of matters including insurance, employment, construction and commercial disputes.
Rachel joined Anderson Lloyd as a law clerk in the Queenstown office in January 2017 and was admitted to the bar in July 2017. Rachel is now based out of the Christchurch office after moving back to Canterbury.
Rachel studied at the University of Canterbury and graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Political Science).
Rachel is a member of The Resource Management Law Association, Canterbury Young Professionals, Canterbury Women’s Law Association and is a volunteer with St. John.
- Anderson Lloyd assisting Southern Response earthquake claimants entitled to further compensation
- Childcare for essential workers
- Employers beware: when does providing a reference become unauthorised disclosure of personal information?
- After 27 years, the Privacy Act has been refreshed and modernised
- Job security and redundancy during a pandemic: COVID-19 considerations