Anderson Lloyd Finalist in the New Zealand Law Awards23 Sep 2016 |
Anderson Lloyd is delighted to have been nominated as a finalist in six categories in the New Zealand Law Awards.
Anderson Lloyd is a finalist in:
- Deal Team of the Year (more than 100 Employees)
- Employer of Choice (more than 100 Employees)
- Mid-size Law Firm of the Year
- International Deal of the Year – for OceanaGold acquisition of Waihi Gold Mine from Newmont
- M&A Deal of the Year – for OceanaGold acquisition of Waihi Gold Mine from Newmont
- Mid-Market Deal of the Year – for Spark purchase of Computer Concepts
“We are proud to be a finalist in these categories. It reflects the hard work, advice and value that we bring to our clients and we are pleased to receive such high recognition,” Anderson Lloyd CEO Richard Greenaway said.