About the firm
Anderson Lloyd is a leading New Zealand law firm focused on achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We have a long history of supporting the industries that make New Zealand successful. Our approach to innovation and adapting to changing times has consistently led to Anderson Lloyd being recognised as industry leaders and we are proud to achieve our ambitions while supporting our clients, our people and our communities.
Our lawyers are widely recognised for their expertise and the value they deliver. Located in Tāmaki Makaurau | Auckland, Ōtautahi | Christchurch, Ōtepoti | Dunedin and Tāhuna | Queenstown, we have more than 170 partners and staff across our offices. Being located in four key economic centres enables us to bring local knowledge as well as a national team to any situation.
Anderson Lloyd is committed to acting sustainably. We are the first mid- large size New Zealand law firm to become Toitū carbonzero certified in line with international best practice. For more information on our sustainability commitments please visit our Sustainability page on this website.
Our success is based on our commitment to:
- Our clients: We take time to understand our clients and form long-term partnerships with them.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do to achieve the best results for our clients. We provide the highest standards of service.
- Commercial outcomes: We are straightforward and pragmatic. We understand the needs of our clients’ businesses and provide strategic and commercially focused solutions.
- Our people: Our people set us apart. We offer challenging and stimulating work and an environment that encourages their growth.
- Acting responsibly: Our sustainability programmes promote environmentally sound practices, encourage diversity, and form partnerships that benefit the communities in which we live.
Australis Nathan Building
37 Galway Street
Tāmaki Makaurau | Auckland
Anderson Lloyd House
70 Gloucester Street
Ōtautahi | Christchurch
477 Moray Place
Ōtepoti | Dunedin