Insolvency and restructuring
Our team of lawyers are experts in insolvency and restructuring law.
Anderson Lloyd has an established insolvency and restructuring practice that advises banks, insolvency practitioners, and other creditors and debtors, with expert advice on all related matters.
Our insolvency and restructuring expertise includes:
- debt restructurings and work-outs
- formal insolvency processes such as receiverships, statutory management and voluntary administrations
- liquidations of companies
- bankruptcy legal advice
- enforcement of secured and unsecured creditor rights
- Personal Property Securities Act and security/priority disputes
- recovery actions and claims against directors and related entities
- schemes of arrangement and creditors’ compromises
- fraud and derivative actions
We advised on one of the most complex insolvency matters in New Zealand, advising the statutory managers of Aorangi Securities Limited, Allan and Jean Hubbard, and related entities on all aspects of their role.
We are internationally recognised by top global legal directories for our Restructuring and Insolvency legal expertise, including rankings within the 2019 Asia Pacific editions of the Legal 500 and Asialaw Profiles directories.
Our team of insolvency experts are here to advise you on any insolvency and restructuring matters.