Insolvency and restructuring
Anderson Lloyd has an established insolvency and restructuring practice that advises insolvency practitioners, banks and other creditors, and debtors, with expert advice on all related matters.
- debt restructurings and work-outs
- formal insolvency processes such as receiverships, liquidations, statutory management and voluntary administrations
- enforcement of secured and unsecured creditor rights
- Personal Property Securities Act 1999 (PPSA) and security/priority disputes
- recovery actions and claims against directors and related entities
- schemes of arrangement and creditors’ compromises
- fraud and derivative actions.
Notable mandates include advising the statutory managers of Aorangi Securities Limited, Allan and Jean Hubbard, and related entities on all aspects of their role, and advising a number of banks in relation to debt restructuring and recovery matters, including receiverships, mortgagee sales and PPSA priority issues.
“Anderson Lloyd is very responsive and understands the need for us, as insolvency practitioners, to receive prompt, direct and well-reasoned advice,” one client says. “Our industry moves quickly and we cannot wait days for advice. Anderson Lloyd are our ‘go to’ firm when it comes to the provision of legal services.” IFLR1000