LLB, BSc (Environmental Studies), Victoria University
Robert specialises in commercial and property law, with expertise and interest in commercial leasing, subdivisions, complex property development (including unit title and shared ownership/resident association developments), property sale and purchase, Overseas Investment Office advice, commercial structuring (including trusts) and wine industry-related matters.
Prior to joining Anderson Lloyd in 2007, Robert worked in Wellington (DLA Phillips Fox), and London (Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer), and draws on this broad experience to provide clients with expert and timely advice.
Robert is a member of the New Zealand Law Society Property Law Section.
- Year in Review – 2020 property case law developments
- Government housing policy changes
- Upcoming changes to the Overseas Investment Act 2005
- Crown Pastoral Reform Bill – new legislation aﬀecting New Zealand’s high country pastoral land
- Commencement of the Overseas Investment (Urgent Measures) Amendment Act