Associate, Tāmaki Makaurau | Auckland
LL.B, B.A, University of Auckland
Brittany is an Associate whose expertise spans the full spectrum of commercial property including:
- commercial acquisitions and disposals;
- commercial and industrial leasing;
- subdivisions and other development projects;
- forestry law including acquisitions and disposals of forestry estates; and
- overseas investment applications and associated advice.
Brittany has over 9 years of experience and has acted for a variety of different clients from multi-national corporates, property syndicators and local authorities, through to trusts and private individuals.
She enjoys providing sensible, pragmatic advice and helping clients to get projects across the line. Brittany graduated with a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Arts degree in 2013. She was admitted to the bar in the same year.
Brittany is a member of the Property Council and the Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society.