Associate, Ōtepoti | Dunedin
LLB (First Class Hons), BSc (First Class Hons), Otago University
Sophan is an Associate in the Dunedin corporate and commercial team. She undertakes a wide range of corporate and commercial work for corporates and public institutions, including:
- Drafting, reviewing and advising on contracts
- Legislative and regulatory compliance
- Financing transactions and advice
- Sale and purchase of property
- Leasing and general property work
Sophan grew up in Dunedin. She graduated from the University of Otago with a BSc (with Honours) in Psychology and an LLB (with Honours). Sophan joined Anderson Lloyd in January 2012 as a Law Clerk and was admitted to the bar in May 2012. She was promoted to Associate in April 2018.
Sophan brings strong research, problem solving, teamwork and time management skills to all client work.