LLB, BA, University of Otago
Daniel is a senior associate who advises on all aspects of property law, with a particular focus on assisting clients with forestry acquisitions and disposals, mixed-use developments, large-scale residential developments and advising clients on Overseas Investment Act 2005 applications.
Daniel works hard to help clients achieve their commercial goals, advising them on a variety of issues in the property space. He recently advised Hancock Natural Resource Group on the $370 million sale of its Tasman Bay assets, and he has worked with Woolworths Limited and Ports of Auckland Limited on a number of their major property projects.
Daniel has been involved in a number of high value property deals in New Zealand, providing clients with clear, timely advice. His recent experience includes advising:
- New Forests Asset Management Pty Limited on all aspects of its forestry portfolio, including applications for Overseas Investment Act approval.
- Scentre Group on the sale of the Chartwell, Queensgate, Glenfield, Shore City and Pakuranga Plaza shopping centres.
- New Zealand Retail Property Group on the development of the Westgate Town Centre.
- Argosy Property Limited on industrial developments in Silverdale and Christchurch for national tenants.
- Queenstown Gateway (5M) Limited on the development and leasing of the Five Mile Centre, Queenstown.