Employment and health & safety
Anderson Lloyd has nationally recognised expertise in all areas of employment and health and safety law. We act for large employers, small and medium-sized enterprises and individual employees covering the full spectrum of legal issues. These include:
- Drafting and reviewing employment agreements
- Collective bargaining
- Disciplinary procedures
- Representation in mediation and court appearances
- Restraints of trade and protection of confidential information
- Employment implications of business sales and purchases
- Development of employment policies
- Compliance advice.
Anderson Lloyd is on the All-of-Government legal panel and is able to work on all issues.
Health & safety
- Obligations of employers, workplace occupiers and the operators of activities
- Health and safety plans, guidelines and statutory requirements
- Investigations and prosecutions.
We have represented clients in hundreds of accident investigations, and in prosecutions for serious harm incidents, often involving fatalities, across a range of industry sectors, including construction, agriculture , adventure tourism and mining. Our specialist lawyers appear in the District Court, High Court and the Court of Appeal and have been involved in some of New Zealand’s leading health and safety cases.