Employment, immigration and health & safety
Anderson Lloyd has nationally and internationally recognised legal expertise in all areas of employment law, employment related immigration law and health & safety law.
Our employment lawyers act for large employers, small and medium-sized enterprises and individual employees covering the full spectrum of employment issues and disputes.
Our employment law expertise includes:
- drafting and reviewing employment agreements
- collective bargaining
- disciplinary procedures
- representation in mediation and court appearances
- restraints of trade and protection of confidential information
- employment implications of business sales and purchases
- development of employment policies
- compliance advice
- obligations of employers, workplace occupiers and the operators of activities
- assisting employers with recruiting and retaining staff from overseas
- accredited employer applications
- health and safety plans, guidelines and statutory requirements
- health and safety investigations and prosecutions
We have represented clients in hundreds of accident investigations, and in prosecutions for serious harm incidents, often involving fatalities, across a range of industry sectors, including construction, agriculture, adventure tourism and mining. Our specialist lawyers appear in the Courts at all levels and have been involved in some of New Zealand’s leading health and safety cases.
We are recognised by top global legal directories for our labour and employment law expertise, including the 2019 Asia Pacific legal 500 directory.