2019 Dunedin Women You Can Bank On
Anderson Lloyd is proud to be the exclusive naming rights sponsor of the 2019 Women You Can Bank On event.
Aligning perfectly with our key values of supporting local, empowering talent and fostering innovation, Anderson Lloyd is proud to be the major sponsor of this inspiring event on Thursday 20 June.
This year’s event explores the The Change Revolution. Dynamic speakers will share what this revolution of constant change means for their business, and for Dunedin.
There is an exciting line up of speakers and panellists including:
• Panelist: Cheryl Adams – Chief Executive Officer of Animation Research
• Panelist: Dr Sue Bidrose – Chief Executive Officer of DCC
• Speaker: Chelsea Herbert – NZ V8 Touring Car Driver
• Speaker: Alexia Hilbertidou – Founder of GirlBoss NZ
• Panelist: Zoe Hobson – Managing Director of Runaway Play
• Panelist: Joy Liddicoat – Faculty of Law University of Otago
• Speaker: Ian Taylor – Founder of Animation Research
We look forward to the night of entertainment and thought-provoking discussion.